Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hair cuts and THE BEARD IS GONE... But hopefully not forever.




So Israel as many of you know, has been growing out his hair and beard for the past year. It is pretty awesome as you can see in the 1st picture we have here! Notice his Beautiful wavy blown locks and the fierceness of his manly beard! I love it! ... Funny Story, so the other day I was sitting in one of my classes at ASU and a kid that I have been sitting next to saw the Arizona Traffic School shirt that I was wearing and asked if I knew Hugo(Israel) I said yes and he said that he recently got a ticket and Israel was his teacher and The kid thought Israel was a great and hilarious teacher. Then he said. "YA Hugo was cool, and he had the most awesome beard! It was a huge EPIC beard!" I agreed, it was an epic beard!



Well... Israel recently trimmed his beard. It was a great look I thought. He thought it was not drastic enough and also that the chorine from all the swimming we plan on doing this summer would make his hair feel stiff and yucky. ... SO... He decided to cut off those lovely locks. We scheduled and then nervously awaited the day. It finally came and the executioner was my cousin Kathryn. (She is known to be one of the better designer of men's hair!) This was a big thing for Israel! When he was one he got his first hair cut by a man named Gino. Gino was cutting his hair all the way up to the last hair cut he had before growing out his beard. Gino has since stopped cutting hair. Oh no! what are we to do??? So I saved the situation of not knowing whom to trust by telling Israel that Kathryn is GOOD!


... Israel Trusted me and we are very happy that he did because Kathryn did a really good job! Thanks Kathryn! I think Israel looks cute! I loved the beard and the long hair, but I love this too! Israel looks really young and baby face! I don't think he has the same ability to instantly intimmidate people with just the way he looks. I love Israel and I think he looks HOT!


OK... So two other crazy things happened the same week. #1. Michael got a hair cut too! It looks good. He had Jeani do it! Cool lookin' hair cut! This picture is in the middle of the hair cut. And the second thing is I left a celery in my frige a bit too long and it became really limp. Weird. It still taste fine! :)
The Celery actually has nothing to do with hair! I just thought it was funny!

7 comments:

I.Ortega said...

celery...hilarious bit

Israel said...

that's the part i laughed out loud about too!!!

Steph said...

Forget the Celery! The point of the blog is that Israel looks CRAZY-SEXY with any hair cut!

Britt said...

very nice Israel- I like it! AND I had some celery that did that in my fridge last month- crazy!

I.Ortega said...

i thought the whole bit was for the celery

Nate and Kristen said...

Kathryn did a good job! Mikey's hair looks crazy in that picture, and the celery looks crazy too!

Darryl said...

I had celery tonight. I chopped it really fine and put it into my lasagne bolognese that I made for Mother's Day! I've decided that this is my favorite way to have celery.

I like Mikey's hair in that picture. He looks like a character out of A Tale of Two Cities or something. And I wish I could get a chance to grow my hair/beard out like that, but I can't--Stacey won't permit it.