Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well we had a very fun Halloween!!! Israel and I carved these really cool pumpkins. Israel was a bit disappointed that the pumpkins were fake and so he was limited in what he could carve... but it turned out great! His is the Scary one and mine is the scared one! We really had fun carving these together! We also went to our ward party which was quite the social event! It was way fun. Israel convinced me to go with him through the haunted house that they had.... Not the best idea! I'm a woos and I was totally scared! I came out screaming and running! I would probably have died if big strong Israel hadn't been there! We then went to the play that Marshall Glass was in... "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat". He did Awesome. He was Joseph. I have never in the past enjoyed that musical... but he did so good that I really liked it! (BTW he looked hot w/o his shirt on :) )After the play we came home made pizza ( heated up the frozen stuff) and watched Ghost Busters #1. The Special effects in that movie were much more intense and realistic when I was younger!! All in all it was a very fun Halloween!

4 comments:

Britt said...

So fun! I did the same thing last week. I made a scared pumpkin on my date and my date made a scary one- great minds think alike. That must be why we are friends! :)

Becky and Scott said...

I miss you! Love the pumpkins and I love that you watched ghost busters! I hope you pregnancy is getting better for you!!!! We need to hang out! have a fabulous day!

I.Ortega said...

What happened to the pictures of the pumpkin monsters you showed me?

Israel said...

when did I show you a picture of your head?