Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A post, posted Twice!

For all of you who don't read the Four Star Reviews blog, I want you all to know that I LOVE this movie!!!! It is fabulous... so I posted this there and here on Ortegaville. Disney/Pixar: Up... 4.5 Stars
Ok... I really don't know how high I am allowed to rate movies, but, UP was ...wait for it... A-mazing!!!! I loved it! We went to see it while we were in Baltimore. The movie exceeded my expectations. The trailer peaked my interest and ofcourse we all expect great things from Disney, but I really was in the dark about the plot. I loved it! I laughed out loud while watching it and I laugh out loud just thinking of many of the parts in the film. If you haven't seen it... GO!

3 comments:

Paul and Robyn Fox Family said...

Dido, it is definitely my favorite movie I've seen all year!

Stacey said...

This was a great movie. . . . Amazing! ;) I need to see it in 3D now! Like, really. I think I'll take the girls next week. And thanks for taking us with you. It's good to have excuses to party and veg, etc.

Stacey said...

That last comment (and this one) was by Darryl--so you know.