Friday, June 5, 2009

Trip Post #2

OK... SO Wed. was really fun!



All of us "Wade's" out here in the DC area went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was really cool! Right when we got there we got to see the Dolfin show. That was so neat! I just kept thinking that being a Dolphin Trainer has to be one of the coolest jobs in the world! The Dolphins are huge and they move so gracefully! It really was amazing! There were a few scary sea animals there too! There was a set of teeth I definitely was happy were no longer in the ocean, Both Israel and I fit inside them! The Submarine had big teeth, and a set of teeth on the Saw fish in the picture behind Israel and Jonas that I'm glad is in the tank behind thick glass! SCARY! It was really fun being there with everyone! The kids were really having a good time with all the neat animals that you can see there! If you are ever in Baltimore, I definitely recommend going to the National Aquarium!!!! The Old man that took our group picture was great! He could totally go pro as a photographer!
We have been having loads of fun!
Today we went to the National Museum of American History. One of my Faves!!! We got to see all of the many Inauguration Dresses of the first ladies, Kermit the Frog Oscar the Grouch... We took a picture with Oscar and of course we had to all have angry faces so that he would feel comfortable in a picture with us! We also saw a special exhibit on President Abraham Lincoln. It was really neat! We took a picture with his top hat. While at this Museum we also saw The Star Spangled Banner. It was truly ... Awe inspiring!!! I loved it! I just felt SO extremely blessed that I am an American and that this is a free country because of the people who fought in the Revolu -tionary and every subsequent war. I am really Greatful for the Freedoms we experience! I am glad to be an American! We hung at Jessica's house one night and we had so much fun playing a game named "Qwirkle". It's really GREAT! It's fun because it really makes you think and you can play it with kids and you and them all have fun! We played and loved that! We had a yummy dinner Chicken Catsu. Yum! We have really eaten good since we have been here! We had Panzarati one night. Stacey made it. YUMMY!
PS. While driving in DC I saw two busses that said Wade Tours and I really wanted to Take a picture! Maybe we as an extended Wade family should go on one of those tours sometime! LOL!

3 comments:

Camille Elise said...

Um, hello! Fun!

Joyzelle said...

Looks like a fun trip. So glad you got to go.

Kathryn Olsen said...

This looks like such a fun vacation! It's going on my list of ones to do in the near future! All those museums look like a blast! Well since they've already got a bus for us, I say we use it! :) You two are going to make great parents, the kids LOVE YOU!